As a qualified Nutritionist, my role is to assess what diet and lifestyle changes will help you to shine, thrive and feel energised. I explore the underlying causes of imbalance within the body from a holistic perspective – looking at the WHOLE person to determine how dietary, environmental, cultural and lifestyle factors impact wellbeing.”
Complimentary Discovery Session – 10minutes (Phone)
I’d love to work with you! If you have any questions about how I can help you to live a vibrant and nourished lifestyle that is practical, sustainable and affordable, this session is a great way for me to learn a little bit about you, your health care needs and goals.
* Please note that a treatment plan and supplements will not be prescribed during this complimentary session. Book Your Complimentary Discovery Session
Initial Wellness Consultation – 1 + 1/2 hours ~ Cost $150
Upon booking your appointment, you will be sent a Health and Wellness Questionnaire to complete before attending your appointment.
- Comprehensive Health Assessment
- Review of tests (i.e. blood tests)
- Daily Diet and Symptom Diary
- Testing (only as required)
- Weight and body measurements
- Iridology Assessment
- Fingernail Analysis
- Tongue Analysis
- Blood Pressure Test
- Blood Glucose Test
Please bring to the appointment –
- Reports of previous surgeries, diagnosis etc. (only if relevant)
- List of all current medication and supplements
- Copies of blood tests and any other testing
- List of any questions you would like answered
- An open mind and commitment to invest in your health
What to expect –
- Lots of questions about your current and past health!
- I will provide some dietary and lifestyle recommendations following this consultation, as you need to attend an Initial Follow-Up Consultation to receive your Individualised Treatment Plan.
What not to expect –
- Quick fixes
- Your Health and Wellness Plan – this will be presented to you at your Report of Findings consultation which allows us to discuss the treatment, aims and recommendations. Creating your Health and Wellness Plan involves time, research, preparation and waiting on test results (if required), as it’s a formal document to help support you, to achieve your health and wellness goals.
Report of Findings – 45 minutes ~ Cost $88
- Presentation of your Health and Wellness Plan
- Dietary and Lifestyle Recommendations
- Recipes and Meal Plans (if required)
- High quality practitioner only nutritional supplements (neutraceuticals)*
- Ongoing Support (emails, phone calls)
- Referrals to other Treating Health Professionals (if required)
*Nutritional supplements charged separately* Book Your Report of Findings Consultation
Follow-up Wellness Consultations – 45 minutes ~ Cost $88
- Review of Health and Wellness Plan
- Monitor progress, answer questions, update treatment plan
- Dietary changes (as required)
- Ongoing support and management (as required)
Nutrition Consultations are held either ONLINE or IN-CLINIC.
ONLINE-CONSULTATIONS – Available Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 9am – 5pm.
IN-CLINIC CONSULTATIONS – Available on Thursday’s at Indigo Soul Wellness (42 Shottery St, Yeronga, Brisbane) between 9am – 8pm
Please note that the consultation prices do not include nutritional supplements. Any supplements (including postage and handling) will incur an additional expense.
Payment is required at time of consultation by Eftpos or credit card. Sorry no cash kept on premises.
We understand that life can get busy and events occur unexpectedly, however if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we require at least 24 hours notice, otherwise you will incur 50% payment of the consultation fee.
PRIVATE HEALTH FUND REBATE
Please contact your Private Health Fund to confirm if Nutrition services are included under your level of cover. Unfortunately you cannot claim HICAPS on the spot, so will need to send your invoice to your Private Health Fund to claim.